Bethel College seeks a Head Men’s/Women’s Tennis Coach. This Full-Time, 12-month position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the program within the guidelines set forth by Bethel College, the KCAC and NAIA.
- Hire and evaluate assistant coaches.
- Identify, evaluate and recruit student-athletes.
- Manage tennis budget.
- Schedule practice, matches and travel arrangements.
- Knowledge of KCAC and NAIA sport guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Collegiate level coaching preferred
Please complete an online application, submit a cover letter, resume, and minimum of three reference contacts to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed September 26th until filled. EOE/AA