Women’s Tennis Volunteer Assistant Coach
Duke University is seeking a qualified candidate for the Volunteer Assistant Women’s Tennis Coach Position. This position will assist the Women’s Tennis program with the organizing, planning and coaching of the Women’s Tennis team.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Prior collegiate tennis experience preferably at the Division I level required
Additional Salary Information: Volunteer position. Camps, lesson, and clinic opportunities are available in the area.
Knowledge, Skills, Ability:
• Ability to work with a diverse population
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Knowledge of intercollegiate sports operations and NCAA rules
• Ability to work in a highly dynamic and diverse university setting
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assisting the head and assistant coaches in daily operations; travel to individual and team events, on court coaching in team and individual settings; working within the ACC and NCAA rules and regulations.
How to Apply:
Interested Applicants please send cover letter, resume, and list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Women’s Tennis Volunteer Assistant Coach" in the subject line.