Iowa State University Women's Tennis is seeking a volunteer assistant coach for the 2019-2020 season. Candidate must have bachelor degree from an accredited university and is interested in assisting in all aspects of running a Major Division 1 University Tennis Program. Strong communication and strong organization skills are recommended. Iowa State is a member of the Big 12 Conference and is located in Ames, Iowa.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Assisting with on coaching in practices and matches
- Video taping, uploading, and analysis with the players
- Assist with logistics in home and away matches
- Learning and Adhering to NCAA and Big 12 rules
- Day-to-day office paperwork
Any interested candidates should email their resume to Boomer Saia at email@example.com