KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY - VOLUNTEER ASSISTANT WOMEN’S TENNIS COACH
Kansas State University is seeking a volunteer assistant coach for the 2019-2020 season.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about collegiate tennis and wants to become a member of our tennis coaching staff to help advance our program academically and athletically.
Our mission is to foster a culture in which our student-athletes have every opportunity to reach their maximum potential academically, athletically, mentally and socially while operating an organization that is anchored by a genuine commitment to K-State, our supporters and each other.
For more information on K-State Athletics, please visit http://www.kstatesports.com
For more information on Manhattan, KS and the University, please visit http://www.k-state.edu/hcs/jobs/
- Assist with on and off-court coaching individual sessions and team practices.
- Assist with home and away matches.
- Hitting Partner during practices as necessary.
- Assist with administrative and off court duties including social media, alumni outreach, fundraising, team building, player meetings, and other duties assigned.
- Assist with recruiting material and process.
- Video set-up and analysis.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division I Rules.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional work ethic, reliability and willingness to learn.
- Collegiate or Professional Playing Experience and/or College Coaching Experience
This position holds expectations of compliance with all NCAA, Big 12 Conference, Kansas State University and K-State Athletics, Inc. rules and regulations.
All interested applicants, please forward your resume to Head Tennis Coach Jordan Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kansas State University embraces diversity and promotes inclusion in every sector of the institution. The university actively seeks individuals whose commitments and contributions will advance the University’s dedication to the Principles of Community.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Kansas State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and actively seeks diversity among its employees.
In connection with your application for employment, Kansas State University will procure a Background Screen on you as part of the process of considering your candidacy as a volunteer coach.