- Assisting coaching staff in all areas, within NCAA rules.
- Organizing individual/team practice and fitness sessions.
- On-court coaching during matches and practice.
- Candidate must be willing to travel to tournaments/dual matches.
- Unpaid position. Candidate will have the opportunity to teach lessons/clinics.
- Played or coached collegiate or professional level tennis and has an interest in coaching at the collegiate level full-time.
- Willingness to begin role in August 2019 or January 2020.
- Interested candidates should email resume and 3 references to Co-Head Coach Chris Brandi (email@example.com).