Longwood University- Volunteer Assistant Tennis Coach
The Longwood University Men’s and Women’s tennis teams are seeking a Volunteer Assistant Coach for the 2019-2020 season. We are looking for a former collegiate athlete or coach who is interested in assisting the Director of Tennis in all aspects of running both teams for our Division I tennis program. Duties include (but not limited to):
- Assist with on and off-court coaching, training and teaching of student-athletes in an individual and team practice.
- Assist with home, away matches and tournaments.
- Create relationships with prospective student athletes and their support group: i.e. parents/coaches/teachers during on-campus visits.
- Ensure adherence to NCAA and University rules by following and maintaining current knowledge of all policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Assist the Director of tennis with administrative responsibilities. Also, community outreach, fundraising events and social media.
- College tennis or coaching experience.
- Impeccable work ethic, detail oriented and high level of responsibility.
- Knowledge of the NCAA rules and regulations.
Please email Jhonnatan Medina Alvarez (email@example.com) if you are interested.