MIT - Assistant Coach of Women’s Tennis
MIT (NCAA Division III) is seeking qualified applicants for the part-time position of Assistant Coach of Women’s Tennis.
- Assist head coach at practices and matches
- Administrative duties - practice planning, match duties, recruiting, etc.
- Other duties assigned by head coach
- College degree
- Playing and/or coaching experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Coaching salary ($10,000) may be supplemented by teaching private lessons (indoors and outdoors), racket stringing, summer camp, etc. Depending on your initiative and interests, you can develop skill sets in a lot of areas.
Starting Date: August 2019
Application Procedure: Email Head Coach Carol Matsuzaki at email@example.com with a cover letter, resume, and 3 references.