Assistant Women’s Tennis Coach
ABOUT SANTA CLARA UNIVERSITY TENNIS
Santa Clara University is a private Jesuit university located in Santa Clara, California. It has 5,435 full-time undergraduate students, and 3,335 graduate students. The location of the school is in the heart of the Silicon Valley region in Northern California, home to companies such as Apple, Google and Facebook. The tennis team belongs to the WCC (West Coast Conference) which mainly features smaller private institutions on the West Coast.
● Diligently assist coaching staff and administration to effectively run a Division 1 Women’s Tennis program.
● Assist with the development of players on the roster.
● Assist Head Coach with recruiting players for future seasons. Take and pass the NCAA Division 1 recruiting test.
● Travel with the team during fall tournaments and spring season.
● String rackets for the players on the team.
● Attend and participate in all scheduled team practices and events.
● Adhere to all Conference and NCAA compliance rules and regulations.
● Education: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
● Strong tennis background required and college tennis background as a player and/or coach
● Must have a valid US driver’s license.
How to Apply
Please send resumes to: Ben Cabell- Head Women’s Tennis Coach- email@example.com Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.