Southeast Missouri State-Graduate Assistant for Women’s Tennis
Southeast Missouri State University, a Division I institution and member of the Ohio Valley Conference, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of graduate assistant- Women's Tennis.
· Assisting the head coach with on-court and off-court coaching
· Teaching student-athletes in both individual and team practice
· travel to away competitions and tournaments while also acting in a supervisory capacity
· provide on-court coaching for home and away matches
· assist Head Coach in identifying, evaluating and recruiting prospective student-athletes
· assist student-athletes in building their character and moral values
· ensure adherence to NCAA, OVC and University rules by following and maintaining current knowledge of all policies, guidelines and procedures
· assist head coach with community outreach and fundraising events.
The assistantship provides a stipend plus a fee waiver for approved degree plan courses. Students having an assistantship must be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours per semester (Fall and Spring).
Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Qualifications: Collegiate playing experience
Application Deadline: June 2, 2019 (position open until filled)
To apply for the position, email a cover letter, resume and the names and contact information for three professional references to:
Mary Beth Gunn
Head Women’s Tennis Coach
Southeast Missouri State University
One University Plaza, MS0250
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
Office Phone: 573-651-2548