Head Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach
Texas Lutheran University invites applications for the position of Head Men's and Women's Tennis Coach which is recognized as a master teacher who is responsible for the conduct of a highly regarded program in his/her sport, the maintenance of an exemplary student-athlete concept, and the personal development of student athletes whose behavior, both on and off the court/field, reflects favorably upon the Texas Lutheran University community in general and the athletics program in particular.
Position requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required; a master’s degree is preferred.
- Two to four years of related experience is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Considerable judgement is required to work independently and make decisions based on precedent and university policy
- Ability to work toward general results, devising new methods, modifying or developing standard procedures to meet new conditions
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Understanding of and appreciation for a church-related university
Benefits are competitive. Texas Lutheran University, an accredited university affiliated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, is located 35 miles from downtown San Antonio. For more information about TLU, consult our web site at www.tlu.edu. Please submit an application, a resume, and the contact information for at least three professional references to:
Texas Lutheran University
1000 W. Court Street
Seguin, Texas 78155
Fax: (830) 372-6409
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until an appointment is made. Texas Lutheran University is a Hispanic Serving Institution that has been recognized as a “Great College to Work For” by the Chronicle of Higher Education and also is on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll. The University is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and also is subject to the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). Texas Lutheran University is committed to diversity.