ASSISTANT MEN'S TENNIS COACH
Scope of Job
To assist with the daily coaching and recruitment activities of the Men’s Tennis team. Assist the Coach with all areas of the program including but not limited to coaching, film exchange, budget administration and recruiting of prospective student athletes.
Description of Duties
• Practice and game coaching.
• Recruits student-athletes.
• Conditioning, off-season program, fund raising, tennis camps, equipment distribution and inventory.
• Monitoring of the academic progress of the program’s student-athletes.
• Community involvement and public relations.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Head Men’s Tennis Coach.
One (1) years of collegiate level tennis and/or professional level coaching and/or playing experience.
Three (3) years of collegiate-level tennis and/or professional level coaching and/or playing experience.
Commensurate with experience