UTRGV - Head Women's Tennis Coach
Manage day to day operations for the Women’s Tennis program. Responsible for planning, supervision and coordination of all aspects of the Women’s Tennis program.
Description of Duties
- Administers and manages the Women’s University Tennis program.
- Provides instruction and direction to the Women’s Tennis program.
- Oversees budget for program.
- Scheduling Tournaments.
- Arranges all travel aspects for team.
- Recruits student athletes.
- Coordinates or completes submission of all applications for official travel.
- Supervises team while competing on the road.
- Coordinates or completes submission of travel expenditure reports.
- Coordinates submission of scholarship processing forms.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
Please click here for a link to the application.