University of New Haven – Women’s Tennis Graduate Assistant
The University of New Haven, a NCAA D-II institution located in West Haven, Connecticut, is seeking qualified applicants for a graduate assistant position for the Women’s Tennis program.
- A bachelor’s degree and admission into graduate school
- Prior coaching experience preferred
- A commitment to knowing and complying with NCAA Division II and the NE-10 conference
Knowledge, Skills, Ability:
- Ability to assist the head coach in all aspects of the tennis program including organizing and planning practices, training, and scheduling.
- Ability to assist the head coach with all aspects of recruiting including communication with prospective student-athletes and parents
- Ability to help organize and complete the required paperwork including but not limited to Compliance forms
- Ability to work cooperatively with personnel in the athletic department
- Ability to perform and complete other assigned administrative duties
- Knowledge of intercollegiate sports operations & recruiting
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
This graduate assistant position will begin in August 2019 and includes tuition waiver for full-time enrollment and a stipend. Candidate reviews begin immediately and continues until position is filled.
Submit a cover letter, resume, and references to Head Coach Hannah Still at firstname.lastname@example.org.