Valparaiso University is seeking a Head Women’s Tennis Coach. The Head Women's Tennis Coach will be responsible for managing all aspects of NCAA Division I Tennis. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, practice and game planning, recruiting, budget management, fundraising, scheduling and management of the day to day issues involving team members.
- Recruiting: Written Correspondence, player evaluation, interview with references, off and on campus visits with prospects and family, and any phone calls.
- Administrative: Organization of administrative paperwork such as budgetary forms. Planning of team schedule, travel and compliance forms.
- Coaching: Coordinate pre-game responsibilities with coach staff, team members, officials and event staff.
- Coach events: Implement team strategies, organize team members.
- Fundraising: Establish relationship and strategies to raise additional funds needed to meet budgetary shortfalls and program.
Successful applicants will demonstrate a commitment to cultural diversity and the ability to work with individuals or groups from diverse backgrounds.
This position is part-time.
Employment at Valparaiso University will require a criminal background check.
To apply visit: https://www.valpo.edu/human-resources/