Volunteer Women's Tennis Coach
Virginia Tech is seeking a volunteer women's assistant coach for the 2019-20 season.
- Assist coaching staff in all areas such as:
- On court coaching for team and individual practices, including hitting and feeding
- Coaching on court during home and away tournaments/matches
- Preparation of team matches including travel
- Assist with administrative duties, including recruiting as allowed within NCAA rules
- Video Analysis
This is an unpaid position, however, candidate will have opportunity to teach lessons and help with clinics and camps at the tennis center.
The applicant must meet the employment standards set forth by Virginia Tech and will be subject to a background check.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work within the United States.
Interested applicants should forward cover letter, references and resume to Terry Ann Zawacki at email@example.com