William Woods University Graduate Assistant Tennis Coach positions
We have two Graduate positions open for fall of 2019!
To Apply: https://www.williamwoods.edu/employment/job_details.aspx?id=104
Application Deadline: June 15, 2019 (position open until filled)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assist in player development, training, and recruitment.
* Selected individual must be able to effectively communicate his/her understanding of the game.
* Must be able to work closely and fairly with both the Head Coach and other Graduate Assistant.
* Understand training sessions and drills.
* Selected individual must maintain consistent office hours as agreed upon by the Head Tennis Coach and selected individual.
* Selected individual is expected to keep an accurate accounting of all statistical data required by the Head Tennis Coach. This includes game day statistics and training statistics.
* Selected individual will assist in the tracking and maintenance of all equipment (strings, grips, racquet stringing, balls, and baskets).
* Graduate Assistants work an average of 25 hours per week; more during the spring tennis season and less during the off season.
* The Graduate Assistant is not required to work during the summer months, but may continue to live in
campus housing (if awarded) and continue taking classes.
This is a 10-month position beginning August and ending in May. However, compensation includes full tuition in a master’s program and board when the campus dining facility is open. Room will be awarded to one of the two
Tennis Graduate Assistants.